Our Policies & Procedures
POLICY ON Immunisations
- Parents MUST provide the Centre with their child’s immunisation certificate when enrolling. This will be photocopied and kept with the child’s enrolment details.
- Parents choosing to immunise will agree to keep their child’s immunisations up to date and will keep the office staff informed of their child’s immunisation status.
- Parents choosing not to immunise their child must agree to remove the child from the Centre in the case of an outbreak of a vaccine-preventable disease.
- The Centre will keep an up to date immunisation register of each child’s immunisation status; this information will be kept private. The immunisation register will be updated on enrolment, at 15 months and between 4 & 5 years of age. Office staff will also ask for this information twice yearly when “client details” are updated.
- Should an outbreak occur, the immunisation register may be shown to health authorities as required.