All fees include nappies (if required), morning tea, a hot lunch, afternoon tea and a late snack.
Infants and Toddlers
|HALF DAY||FULL DAY||WEEKLY|
|Toddlers (up to 3 years)||$41||$66||$273|
|Toddlers (3 years +, using 20 ECE hours)||$19.50||$39||$170|
Kindy (3-4 year olds)
|With 20 ECE hours|
|5x half day||$105 p/week|
|5x full day||$188 p/week|
Terms & Conditions
- On arrival, our new whānau will be welcomed, shown around and introduced to our kaiako.
- On enrolment, parents/whānau will be asked to complete an enrolment form for their tamariki, which will include information of parent/whānau details, emergency contacts, medical details, who has permission to collect their tamariki, attestation statements, and fee payments, etc, consistent with Ministry of Education requirements. An information booklet on the Centre’s operations and relevant information will be given to the parents.
- New parents/whānau are encouraged to make a number of transition visits to the Centre before their tamariki officially starts with us at Midcity. Ideally these visits will be at different times of the day and include a meal and sleep (if the tamaiti still sleeps during the day).
- Parents are welcome and encouraged to visit at any time of the day.
- The hours that we operate are 7:15am to 5:30pm. A half day is from 7:15am to 12:30pm or 12:30pm to 5:30pm.
- Due to government funding we need children to be booked in for a minimum of four hours for a morning or afternoon session and 6 hours for a full day.
- The Ministry of Education requires us to monitor the attendance of the tamariki, which may get flagged if there is a pattern of days absent or the tamariki are not attending enough hours. Parents may be asked to sign and re-confirm the enrolment for the tamariki as part of the Government Funding requirements.
- Booking times will be allocated at the time of enrolment. Should there need to be a change to bookings permanently, parents must contact the office. Parents will be required to sign a new bookings form to confirm this change.
- One week’s fees will be paid in advance to confirm a place with us. This is non-refundable if parents cancel the booking less than 3 weeks before the start date.
- Any overdue accounts will incur an additional 10% charge based on the amount owing, for the first week and then 0.5% per week thereafter until the account has been paid in full.
- If parents inform us that their full-time tamaiti will be absent for a full calendar week due to a holiday or illness, one week in advance, the parent will receive 25% discount for the full week. This will be limited to 4 weeks including any weeks when the centre is closed.
- Parents/whānau will be required to provide the birth certificate or passport of their tamariki, for us to sight so we can complete their enrolment.
- If tamariki attend part-time and have an absent day, there is no discount. But if the parent would like to book their tamariki in for another day during the same week and we are able to fit them in, then parents can ‘swap’ their days for their tamariki for that week.
- There is no fee reduction for Statutory Holidays. If tamariki are part-time, parents can ‘swap’ days if spaces are available.
- Should a parent/caregiver pick their tamariki up outside of our opening hours, they will be charged $20.00 every 15 minutes that they are late.
- A reduction of 10% per week will be given for the oldest tamariki when more than one tamariki from the same family attends.
- Parents & whānau will be made aware of the methods available to pay accounts.
- All tamariki will be enrolled in the Ministry of Education National Student Number (NSN) Register.
- We are WINZ approved. Contact WINZ for more information on subsidies. If a WINZ subsidy has not been approved for the tamariki prior to their starting date, parents will need to pay the week’s fees in advance. This will then be shown as a credit on their account.
- If the parent receives a WINZ subsidy, they are responsible for ensuring this is kept up-to-date. If the WINZ subsidy stops for any reason, the parent will be expected to pay the full fees.
- If a parent/whānau requests special custody arrangements (i.e. anybody who is legally prevented from picking up or having contact with tamariki), they will be requested to bring in the custody forms for sighting and a photocopy will be kept with their enrolment form.
- On enrolment, parents/whānau will also give permission for their tamariki to be photographed for assessment and planning purposes.
- The Ministry of Health requires all licensed Early Childhood Centres to sight and record the immunisation history for all tamariki on enrolment, or in the case of tamariki under 15 months old, once that tamaiti reaches the required age. An Immunisation Register will be kept recording these details. This will be regularly updated.
- On enrolment, parents/whānau understand that they are required to give 2 week’s notice (or payment in lieu) of their intention to vacate their enrolled space.
- Tamariki Enrolment forms will be securely stored.
- All enrolment information will be kept for the required period of 7 years.