Our Policies & Procedures
1. Parents MUST provide the Centre with their child’s immunisation certificate when enrolling. This will be photocopied and kept with the child’s enrolment details.
2. Parents choosing to immunise will agree to keep their child’s immunisations up to date and will keep the office staff informed of their child’s immunisation status.
3. Parents choosing not to immunise their child must agree to remove the child from the Centre in the case of an outbreak of a vaccine-preventable disease.
4. The Centre will keep an up to date immunisation register of each child’s immunisation status; this information will be kept private. The immunisation register will be updated on enrolment, at 15 months and between 4 & 5 years of age. Office staff will also ask for this information twice yearly when “client details” are updated.
5. Should an outbreak occur, the immunisation register may be shown to health authorities as required.